Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Application Analyst Lead, Officer
Nr requa: R-613881
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
The successful applicant will be required to work within a team structure, in delivering a high value service and in driving service improvements that will provide benefit to the entire user base. Main responsibility is to design and built new operational processes in AWD tool.
Processes are built for Operational users across multiple sites namely - Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, Boston, UK, Singapore, Toronto, Japan, Hong Kong, India at present.
Candidate should have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, eager to support colleagues and contribute to the success of your team, department and wider organization.
- Responsible for using BPM tool (AWD) to build customer defined business processes. This development efforts requires defining and implementing AWD processes, reporting and iFAST integration.
- Focus on BPM design using BPMN standards, development, administration, testing, implementation and support of AWD Product.
- Training of processes and AWD as required, provide curriculum development updates, input, guidance based on experience.
- Provide suggestions for product improvement, efficiency etc.
- Post production and ongoing support (maintenance of processes)
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to identify, document and recommend solutions to business problems with accuracy.
- Excellent research and information gathering skills
- Communicative English (min B2) – support to be provided to English speaking teams
- Innovative and creative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions continuous improvement.
- Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Excellent client’s focus as required to obtain business information and assist in solving problems.
- Prioritization – ability to organize workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
- Results oriented – Strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
Additional Skills Required:
- Relational databases (basic SQL skills)
- Web Services
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor