Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Application and Server Administrator
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a company from the IT industry, which provides IT services in the area of: IT security, hosting of system resources, remote management of IT resources and application services to one of the biggest international financial group, we are looking for…
Applications and Server Administrator…to join team located in Warsaw, Poland.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, using advanced IT tools, true Agile approach (frameworks like Scrum and Kanban);
- Experienced team providing advanced solutions for security in the Microsoft environment. The team's mission is technically manage and support a platform with Microsoft-based applications and IT components. With you team you will responsible for keeping the IT platform standardized, stable and consistent.
- Company offer stable employment, above average working equipment, access to newest technologies, clear development plans, participation in global projects, multiple trainings and certifications.
- Benefits: Medical care, free English course, Multisport card, annual bonus, fully equipped office (relaxation and entertainment zones - incl. Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, etc.) and Integration events.
- Permanent employment contract (UoP)
- Hybrid model of work:
Key functions / responsibilities:
- 60% administration of application environment (Windows server)
- 25% IT security implementation
- 15% Developing and automation processes
- Pracitical experience with general application and server management tasks (including experience with Windows Server and SQL Server),
- Hands-on experience with performing Disaster Recovery tests, managing environment consisting of a few hundreds of machines, including access management,
- Knowledge of SOX and ITRMP,
- Adequate experience with creating documentation and managing Citrix environment
- Ability to detect and fix vulnerabilities of Windows
- Ability to communicate in English, verbally and in writing (at least B2 level is a must!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure
- Knowledge of Powershell scripting
- Knowledge of environment monitoring tool (Grifana, Zabbix, Kibana, Datadog, SolarWinds)
- Experience with orchestration (UAC, DevSuit, Aha)