Application Architect / Senior Developer (Xamarin and HTML5)
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen IS Incubators team, we are looking for a self-driven Application Architect / Senior Developer with extensive technical experience and outstanding communication and planning skills. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
The primary responsibility of the application architect is a holistic look at the system. He knows things such as:
- Applying design and testing methods – understanding design and implementation procedures and standards
- Building teams –work closely with systems analysts, software developers, project managers and other team members to ensure successful production of application software
- Creating custom solutions –be prepared to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses
- Integrating applications with existing systems – ensuring a seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- Understanding all interactions between components on a given level of abstraction, as well as to define limitations and requirements for source code.
- What are the non-functional requirements to the system and how does the architecture reflect them,
- What are the stakeholders development plans for the application and why the architecture do not hinder this development in the future,
- What components are in the system and what are their responsibilities,
- What are the interfaces and available connections between components,
- What kind of technologies, standards and limitations are used to create the application.
For instance, he can clearly tell where to find a certain functionality of code, as well as which components may communicate with database and how.
- good communication skills
- willing to learning and share knowledge with team members
- taking ownership on problem solving
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Advanced knowledge of Xamarin platform (C#, Xamarin Forms/Xamarin Native)
- Experience in development of mobile apps using Xamarin targeting both Android and iOS systems
- Experience in development of hybrid mobile apps using cross-platform tools (ex. Ionic, React Native)
- Good knowledge of RESTful web services and accessing such services from client applications
- Good knowledge of software architecture design
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities