- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
The Cloud Architect Engineer will have responsibility for designing, maintaining, documenting and promoting best practices for implementing Commercial Engineering assets (on premises and cloud) that may include MS Azure (including HyperV), Amazon Web Services (Xen/KVM Server), VSphere, and ESXi environments.
Daily activities will involve collaboration with IT policies, guidance of standards and implementation of cloud infrastructures to other Commercial Engineers, and evaluation of Rockwell Automation product performance in a cloud.
Serve as technical expert to support and lead pre-sale customer engagements
Work directly with customers to aid in high visibility pre and post sales opportunities
Prepare technical documentation, presentations, webinars, videos and tools to improve sales force and domain expert effectiveness and support industry trade shows
Evaluate new cloud technologies, products and provide feedback on features and performance
Develop enhancements and gap solutions to meet specific opportunity demands
Guide and develop technical materials to support technical competency initiatives
Conduct customer demonstrations remotely and in Customer Solutions & Experience Centers
Keep current with latest, relevant industry trends in web, cloud and IIoT technologies
Capable of working in groups, independently, and with limited supervision
Attend departmental, project and general meetings and effectively represent current status as appropriate
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science
• Great command of English
• 2-4 years of relevant working experience (IT, Could)
• Security of web infrastructures, secure web application layer
• Design technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet Commercial Engineering/Global Sales & Marketing needs for scalability, reliability and performance
• Serve as a technical subject matter expert for cloud services, providers, and platforms
• Anticipate risks and obstacles and develops plans for mitigation, set up alerts notifying teams before potential issues escalate to a service outage
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
• Manage firewalls, vpn remote access, and role based security privileges to assets
• Configuring and optimizing of Azure and AWS solutions and core services is required
• Strong scripting capability (Python, PowerShell)
• Hands on experience deploying and supporting web server infrastructures
• Install system patches and application updates as directed
• Achieve external certifications, memberships, and/or awards/recognition in area of specialization
• Plan and coordinate own work to meet commitments and expectations
• Understanding of web development lifecycles and knowledge of version control tools
• Hands on experience deploying database platforms (MSSQL)
• Experience with configuration management and monitoring tools
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is a company that is the leader in industrial automation in the world. I have been operating on the market for 114 years and what distinguishes us is the fact that we have clients with whom we have been cooperating since the beginning of our activity. Our clients are: Jack Daniels, Toyota, Pepsi, NASA, Universal Studios, TESLA.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.