Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
By continuously delivering the highest standards in Hygiene Management Ecolab has established itself as a key partner for both Corporate and Regional customers throughout the world.
For next few years Poland will stay a key development country in Ecolab strategy and vision. It results in high company readiness to extraordinary investments into the local sales and support teams. Dynamic and sustain business growth in the near future will be supported by new technologies as well as by new employees. Exiting business opportunities, stable career paths and inspiring team work are elements of our present and future strategy.
Now we are seeking to expand our Polish team with:
Refinery & Petrochemical - Nalco Champion
(Placed in: South Poland)
Provide on-site field service and assist customers with problem solving support regarding the company’s products, applications and solutions, and this for the Nalco Champion division – Downstream (dedicated to Refinery & Petrochemical) in Poland and Ukraine. The role itself would see it progress into a Sales Engineer position in the future.
- Support to district sales personnel in the handling of company program service calls on existing products and services, and assist in the correction problems as appropriate.
- Participate in design reviews, new application start-ups, and evaluations. Assist in critiquing products for serviceability, performance and reliability. Inter-act with appropriate company resources and work as a team.
- Ability to assess on-site field problems and operate required testing equipment to return systems to customer conformance.
- Coordinate and manage replacement parts programs with the individual manufacturing plants to ensure the availability of components as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of reports detailing technical problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modifications and/or recommended process changes. Document value provided to the customer whenever possible.
- Assist in the development of troubleshooting service guides and bulletins on existing products. Assume lead role of maintaining troubleshooting guides/bulletins and distribution to departments when required.
- Qualify, coordinate and monitor outside subcontractor network as required to ensure repair timelines are maintained and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Work with other district personnel toward continuous improvement of policies and procedures resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Provide installation resource services on a project request basis necessary to satisfy the needs of the customer. Services may include (but not limited to) field surveys, installation checklists, rollout support services, etc.
- Seek to keep abreast of the latest industry advances through continuous education.
- Engaged and demonstrating the district safety culture in all aspects of your day to day work I line with defined metrics, systems of work and tools to protect yourself, colleagues, customers and the company brand
- Demonstrates safe driving techniques and maintains company car and equipment in a neat and professional manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred) or related other technical field or related relevant industrial experience.
- Good Computer Skills
- A personable and communicative approach
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure service delivery
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Polish, English and Russian Language skills required (Ukrainian is optional)
- Commercial attitude
- Valid driving license
The successful applicant will be offered fair working conditions, an opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of an extraordinary team that has accepted the market challenges in Europe.