DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Regional Delivery Poland Center located in Warsaw and Lódź offers software development and maintenance services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are looking for:
Application Management Engineer with German
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Successful candidates will join a delivery organization providing Applications Management Services for multiple IT systems and applications. Services will be delivered to several clients from various industries and sectors. The scope of responsibilities for the team located in Poland will be 2nd and 3rd line of technical support as well as execution of changes on infrastructure and application layer. We are looking both for experienced and junior candidates, aiming to build a healthy mix of seniority and technology skills in the team. Since a significant part of the team will have to possess German language skills, this competency will be considered as the key advantage.
Job responsibilities of this role will include:
- Delivery of 2nd and 3rd line of applications support,
- Analysis of issues and problems raised by users via Service Desk,
- Resolution of incidents and service requests fulfillment,
- Incidents lifecycle coordination,
- Monitoring systems availability and performance,
- Maintenance of system documentation, knowledge database and work instructions,
- Developing, testing and implementing bug fixes and minor enhancements,
- Participation in system enhancement projects.
- Working experience in IT, preferably in technical support or development areas,
- Good knowledge in minimum 3 of below technologies, including minimum 1 from among the critical ones for this project (listed in bold):
- Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows Server
- Databases: Oracle DB, MS SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Middleware: Apache/Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere (MQ), Java Applications Server, Glassfish, BSM, SiteScope
- Data warehouses and BI: Cognos, DataStage, SAP BO
- Packaged Solutions: SharePoint, Remedy, Lotus Notes/Domino
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German,
- Fast learning,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure,
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in working in multi-organization worldwide teams,
- Familiarity with ITIL framework.
- Interesting career development opportunities with latest industry trends like: digitalization, robotics, cloud based delivery, DevOps, analytics and big data,
- Work in an international company,
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Professional training,
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours,
- Private medical care,
- Social benefits system,
- Life insurance,
- Sport Program