Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Application Specialist based in Warsaw, Poland. Signify challenges you to bring awareness and excitement by explaining the role that light plays in different contexts thereby influencing purchasing decisions/deals. You will assess and validate the potential application of our products to meet the desired lighting solution.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Nr. ref: 285682
Together we can…
- Provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation
of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation
of customer applications/solutions.
- Perform mock ups based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- Provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Prepare of lighting projects in accordance with specific technical requirements:
- Develop lighting concepts
- Prepare of lighting calculations
- Designing lighting control systems
- Prepare of technical documentation
- Presentation of proposed lighting solutions to customers and end users
- Collaborate with architects, design offices and key customers
- Provide trainings and technical presentations
- Take a part in audits and lighting measurements
- Cooperate and provide for support trade organization
- Cooperate with the research and development department
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring
the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor or master degree, with the preference in technical area: electric or architectural filed. Preferred specialization: lighting technology
- Fluent Polish (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is obligatory
- 3+ years of lighting design and application support in the Lighting industry
- Hands-on expr in using Dialux, Relux, Autocad or other Lighting Design software
- Knowledge of Photoshop, 3D studio, Revit will be an added value
- Basic knowledge of control systems and building automation will be an added value
- Proven track record in creating innovative and effective lighting designs and layouts will be a plus
- Very good computer skills, particularly MS Office software required, especially MS Excel
- Lighting certification and/or equivalent experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, courteous and ethical manner
- Decision making and problem solving
- Flexible team player and self-motivated.