- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Application SuperuserNumer ref.: 138725
- Analyzing SAP Access Requests
- Processing SAP Access Requests received from all SAP users globally in client’s environment
- Resolving queries
- Working closely with the team, the client and maintaining good working relationship
- Supporting requestors, approvers, GPLs and other teams on client’s side
- Supporting other team members
- Ad hoc requests from Team Leader or Manager
- Reporting – analysis and preparation.
- English: Fluent
- Diligent, with great attention to details
- Self-starter, focused on analyzing data and resolving issues
- Open-minded with strong communication skills and positive attitude to work
- Able to work under time and result pressure
- Teamwork approach
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in access management would be an asset
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.