- Tarczyńska 111A, 96-320 Mszczonów, PolskaMszczonów, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Application Support & Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading an IT Application Support team, in supporting the daily operational needs and supports WMS, TMS, CMS enterprise and local applications throughout their lifecycle. He /She manages, maintains, and monitors enterprise and local systems to provide maximum availability, data integrity, appropriate access levels, and aligns resources to achieve business objectives. Works to continuously improve operational efficiency and End-User and customer experience. Works with a line of business partners and vendors to support the achievement of the goals and objectives. Responsible for monitoring the Team’s ticket queues, ensuring that tickets are being scrubbed and assigned in a timely manner. Balancing the Team’s workload, reassigning tickets as needed and scheduled training. Responsible for the professional development of their reports and provide coaching to team members and feedback to other Managers.
- Oversees team as they provide complex responsive support to customers and complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality.
- Manages issues of diverse and ambiguous scope which require evaluation of a variety of factors and current business trends.
- Plans and develops scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Evaluates all problem and impact analysis and recommends solutions and workarounds.
- Administers all upcoming plug-ins, new service packs and versions and ensures effective implementation to provide better services.
- Creates a clear and precise problem definition – Root Cause Analysis.
- Implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Develops and follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing customer incidents and requests - attention to proper detail when documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data.
- Works closely and collaboratively with resources across different regions to effectively manage the support operation.
- Proactively monitors assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis.
- Assists the Unit Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
- Provides excellent customer service using the available communication methods.
- Translates business objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Develops and manages the annual budget for ongoing and new projects and programs.
- Measures, monitors, and maintains team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Embodies Personal Learning, Builds High-Performing Teams, Aligns Goals with Strategy, Makes Effective Decisions in daily work, and seeks opportunities to apply and enhance management skills.
- Minimal On-call shifts are required.
Which skills will help you to perform the tasks:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Application Support & Maintenance or a similar environment with demonstrated, sustainable success.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of WMS, TMS, CMS systems and related logistic processes.
- IT experience in the Logistic sector.
- Understand the strategic direction of the business to ensure that new features and functions are implemented to conform to stated strategies and business needs.
- Experience in leading a cross-functional and geographical spread teams.
- Proven experience in executing risk-mitigation solutions in a fast-paced, high growth, business environment.
- Experience managing, negotiating and communicating effectively with internal or external business partners.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and within tight deadlines.
- Experience with ITIL standards and best practices.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and matrix to make assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to communicate technical/security items to non-technical audiences.
- Project management, ownership, and accountability while delivery on a client's needs.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (min. B2).
Would be an asset:
- 2-4 years of management experience in a support environment.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
What will you get in return?
- Unique possibility to develop your career within a multinational environment of one of the biggest logistic companies existing in the market since 1967.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexibility and Home Office opportunities ex. 1 day per week.
- Possibility to work on various locations ex. Janki, Mszczonów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Jarosty.
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in all directions – vertical and horizontal.
- External and internal training, courses, conferences.
- Attractive remuneration package and motivating annual bonus scheme.
- Possibility to change department or scope.
- Private medical healthcare with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Life insurance with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Social fund benefits package.
- Sport cards (subsidized by the company) and sport teams e.g. cycling team.
- Employment stability.
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Discounts for employees at selected petrol stations.
- CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, wellbeing and operating practices.
- Various company events for employees and their families.
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami. W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez firmę FM Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Mszczonowie przy Tarczyńskiej 111A w celu realizacji obecnej i przyszłych rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”. Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania.