- Valid for 22 daysuntil: 11 Feb 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: Immediately
AXES is seeking to hire an Application Support Specialist to join the team. Based in Warsaw, Poland, the AXES Customer Service Team serves clients in Poland and in 50 countries globally. The scope of this position is to efficiently receive and solve customer support issues with respect to client installations and operations.
- Receive inbound service requests from Poland SLA and Global Corporate clients, document the request, analyze the request and solve the issue.
- Be familiar with the different SLA parameters and ensure that timely resolution to problems are found.
- Be proficient in the AXES hardware, firmware, software as well as system functionality so as to be autonomous in responding to client requests.
- Maintain all knowledge base and documentation so as to have optimal knowledge of all AXES products.
- Perform configurations of AXES devices on the network.
- Visit client locations, install products and fix issues that can arise from time to time.
- Clearly document all customer requests all throughout the lifecycle of the open service ticket.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish, communicative level in English.
Experience in the casino industry will be considered an advantage.
TCP/IP competency will be considered an advantage.
Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative in a technology company.
Proven experience in product installation and configuration will be considered an advantage.
Knowledge of the JIRA Help Desk Software.
Troubleshooting personality is a must.
A valid driver’s license and passport will be required for this position.
TMT Investments S.A.
AXES is a Canadian Company with regional offices around the world. AXES is a global provider of cloud-based information technology, management solutions, and applications. AXES products and services measurably improve security, regulatory compliance, operational, and financial performance for governments, casinos, and slot route operators.
AXES’ independently certified technologies offer secure data collection from proprietary devices, encrypted connectivity, and communication for tamperproof cloud storage. A state-of-the-art App Store provides tailored and affordable functionality for specific business performance needs. Learn more about AXES at www.axes.ai
To apply for this position, please send your resume using the Aplikuj button below.