- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 22 dnido: 2 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Retirement & Investment business utilises a range of specific business applications and tools to serve our outsourcing and consulting clients as effectively as possible. The Application Support Team provides support for these applications through end user issue resolution, proactive maintenance, and the initiation and design of enhancements/improvements. The role of the Team Lead will involve line management for a team of support analysts, managing the day to day workload of the team within defined SLAs, producing metrics and reporting on team performance, continually reviewing and improving support processes, and managing relationships with business stakeholders and supporting technology teams/vendors.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon Risk Management Framework, and compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Direct line management and performance management for a team of application support analysts.
- Manage the work allocation for the team (e.g. incidents, service requests, production releases) and ensure delivery within defined SLAs.
- Take ownership of major incidents and complex technology support issues and follow through to resolution.
- Act as a point of escalation for the business and consult with other technology teams if additional expertise is required.
- Translate technical incident details into customer focused communications.
- Proactively review incident details to establish root cause and initiate potential improvements.
- Coordinate application and infrastructure maintenance activities (often outside of core business hours) alongside other technology teams to ensure up to date, secure, and supported technology.
- Work proactively and maintain effective relationships with third level groups such as infrastructure (e.g. server, database) teams and external application vendors.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members and guidance on career development plans.
- Ensure documentation is maintained to aid the resolution of future issues and training of team members.
- Initiate and drive forward internal process improvement initiatives to ensure a high quality and cost-effective service for the business.
- Coordinate service transition activities on projects to implement new technologies or significant changes ensuring operational/support readiness for go-live.
- Work with global ITIL processes (Incident/Change/Problem/Asset Management) to ensure adherence across the team and effective reporting/metrics.
- Engage with business stakeholders to review application service issues and share details of planned changes and improvements.
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TASTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity