sharing the costs of foreign language classes
Diehl Metering Sp. z o.o.
- Cieszyńska 1a, Bażanowice (pow. cieszyński)Bażanowice (pow. cieszyński), Silesian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
• participation in research projects for new goods and products,
• developing documentation for new products,
• ongoing work on technological improvement and product quality improvement,
• inference and design of technological changes,
• ongoing tracking of scientific publications and contact with external research institutes,
• consultations on the implementation of a new production project,
• creating technical documentation,
• ensuring that the technical documentation is correct and up-to-date,
• ensuring compliance of technical documentation with the adopted technological process and product requirements,
• cooperation with external suppliers in ensuring the correctness of the required documentation,
• preparation of protocols for devices and processes,
• development of validation reports for processes,
• cooperation with the process engineering, research and development departments.
Responsible for the creation and supervision of technical documentation.
• Living a culture of continuous improvement, you introduce or adjust tools, methods and processes meant to boost our effectiveness and efficiency towards improving the reliability of design solutions, reducing the time to market, and optimizing the development cost,
• You implement and live our Diehl Metering Guiding Principles (Customer orientation, Employee focus, Shareholder alignment, Cooperation, Trust, Achievement and Responsibility), within the team,
• You are a reliable sparring partner for all the other managers in finding the best solutions to staff the embedded software development activities, contributing towards consistent implementation of Diehl Metering business plan,
• You create and use an extended engineering partner's network, identifying and recommending the partners necessary to deliver the best in class technologies, when the internal expertise or capacity are not sufficient,
• You identify and implement technology trends that will be able to support the general business development strategy of Diehl Metering.
You have a university degree in information technology/ engineering or a comparable education/training,
You have several years of professional and leadership experience in the Firmware environment, ideally in an international industry environment,
You have excellent communication and cooperation skills - especially in active listening, in inspiring other people, in cheering your team's spirit and in motivating & convincing others,
You're characterized by initiative, flexibility, ability to work in a team in alignment with the company goals,
You speak and write English fluently, ideally you speak and write and/or French/German,
You are looking forward to travelling internationally, especially between Diehl Metering sites.
What we offer
work in an international department,
the possibility of running interesting projects,
access to training on a dedicated platform,
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Use your scope to make decisions, to shape both you and our future.
Inquisitive? Share our enthusiasm for the leading technology of tomorrow. Apply now!
Diehl Metering Sp. z o.o.
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.