AR Accountant (English/German/Spanish/French) (m/f)
Our Client offers an excellent opportunity to development and gain broad experience in an open and friendly work environment, stable employment conditions as well as attractive salary and trainings.
Informacje o kliencie
Our client is a global manufacturing company that is looking for ambitious candidates and potential talents that enjoys challanges. Join the company now and create yourself a chance to create your work environment.
- Responsible for ensuring daily invoicing, applying/allocating payment received and reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, or other payments.
- Acts as the support for sales in dealing with customers and manages overdue accounts.
- Daily Invoicing : ensure email or paper invoices are sent daily until system is automated
- Accounts Receivables & Cash Applications: Apply and allocate payments to customer accounts
- Ensurecustomeraccountsarewellmaintained and allocation of payment is doneproperly, dailywithdocumentation/notes in cases of unallocateditems
- Ensurecustomerpaymentare on time ; follow credit policywithtolerance
- Perform Financial Release based on collected payment and/or credit policy
- Financial release to be performed on a daily basis in case of blocked invoices: ensure payment is received and /or release based on credit policy and/or collect necessary endorsement to release shipment
- Collect payments on past due invoice
- Inform sales of significant changes in account status in a timely and professional manner.
- Compile and submit information about problem accounts to the Department Manager.
- Perform weekly & monthly report related to collection (Weekly AR, Monthly past due )
- Ssupport audit with documentation, aged balanced and reconciliation as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bookkeeping/accountancy knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- 3+ years degree
- Fluent in English or English/German/Spanish/French
- International environment
- Private, medical coverage
- Life Assurance
- Benefits system
- Additional bonus
- Flexible working hours
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page