- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AR AccountantNumer ref.: JN -112021-4540128
Managing the cash allocations and cash management for allocated accounts.
Our client is an international production company operating in the heating area.
- Responsibility of managing the cash allocations and cash management for allocated accounts in accordance with KPIs as set.
- Deal with internal and external customers to facilitate allocation of payments correctly to accounts.
- Confer with customer by telephone and email to facilitate allocation of payments correctly to accounts.
- Process enquiries with external financial institutions for additional information to facilitate allocation of payments correctly to accounts.
- Record comprehensive information about payment status of receipts for customers on the ERP systems.
- Co-ordinate with the local teams as required for the allocation of payments correctly to accounts.
- Process and clear all transactions from all bank and supporting general ledger accounts in line with reporting requirements.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations for the Accounts Receivable ledgers in line with reporting requirements.
- Prepare, liaise and post, with internal local business partners the calculations for the external debtor provisions.
- Authorize and complete for processing and payment outgoing payments for all Accounts Payable.
- About 1-2 years of relevant experience in AR area or educational background for Junior level.
- Good English skills (min. B2).
- Good team work skills.
- Understanding of Credit and Receivables process.
- Strong finance and accounting skills.
- Transition experience will be an asset.
- Customer service mindset
- Stability of employment based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Group insurance.
- Integration trips.