- Adgar Park West - Budynek 'A', al. Jerozolimskie 181 A, 02-222 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our Partners and each Other.AR Accountant with English & French
In this role, you will contribute by:
You will be a part of the Accounts Receivable team supporting our internal customers in Europe.
- Import of bank statements into SAP
- Assign incoming payments to open items
- Check & clear customer accounts
- Reconciliation with customers
- Initiate dispute cases
- Month-end activities
- Booking of incoming payments
- Credit control & limits management
We are looking for:
- Business Education or related subject
- AR process experience is an asset
- SAP experience (SAP FI)
- English min. B1 is required
- The second language: French on min. B2 level is also required.
- Private medical care
- Benefit system cards
- Life insurance
- Discount for Franke products
- E-learning platform
- Great coffee :-)
Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 40 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our partners, customers and each other.
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
Please attach your CV in English.
Franke Polska ESSC
Al. Jerozolimskie 181A, Adgar Park West Build
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com