- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Temporary contract (3-4 months) with the possibility of extending the cooperation
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
What will be your role:
- Responsibility for debt collection and ensuring full and timely customer payments
- Responsibility for accurate and timely invoicing
- Overseeing accurate and timely registration of received funds and running a debtors registry
- Keeping the documentation orderly and clear to allow analysis and assessment of the invoicing method and business model in separate sales regions
- Monthly reporting
- Process analysis and optimization
What is important for us:
- You have at least two years of professional experience in the field of Accounts Receivable
- Fluent knowledge of English (minimum C1)
- Very good knowledge of French (minimum B2)
- Solid knowledge and experience in SAP system
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.