Are you Accounts Receivable Specialist looking for new possibilities? Do you know English and Italian at B2 level? Do you want working in international, growthing organization?
We have offer just for you! Apply!
AR Accountant with Italian
Nr ref.: /118/08/2019/PN/43514
what we offer
- private medical care ans sport card
- permanent job with employment contract
- possibility to take part in transition process
- modern office
- great atmosphere
- daily progressing (legal) overdue trade receivables, outstanding disputes and verify and execute rebates.
- setting credit limits in respect of local customers using Dun & Bradstreet, or equivalent, Credit Information system.
- updating Credit management module/system in respect of known problems to provide information and guidance to Sales and Credit Control personnel in other AN offices/countries.
- provide reliable and well documented risk advice to senior management and/or sales department based on accurate assessment and evaluation of all appropriate internal & external factors and objectives. Ensure that changes to credit limits comply with the global credit policy
- participate in standard O2C reporting cycle and issue ad hoc reports on portfolio performance for analytical purposes and stakeholder sharing.
- manage the disputes turn-around-time
- production of monthly figures for the analysis of aged debt and monthly STOP lists.
- advise MDM team of discovered (future) changes in customer master data.
what we expect
- 2 years experience in AR or similar area
- fluent in English and Italian- min. B2/C1
- financial and business analytical skills
- excellent communication skills
- knowledge of SAP
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)