- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our Client, an international company located in Cracow, we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a global organization for the position of Junior AR Accountant with Spanish.
AR Accountant with SpanishNumer ref.: 191806/6618
- processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures,
- performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data,
- reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted,
- generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- communicate discrepancies to management team, identify slow-paying customers, and recommend collection candidates,
- establishing and managing credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities.
- good command (B2) of Spanish and English,
- understanding basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping,
- working experience on a similar position – accountant or analyst,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company,
- service oriented and professional working approach,
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- benefits package including medical care, insurance, sports activities and other,
- opportunity to participate in social and community projects,
- development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions,
- comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.