- Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions using SAP in the Accounts Receivable area – mainly cash allocation activities
- Ensuring daily operations are carried out according to set targets and deadlines
- Assistance in monthly and yearly closing
- Delivering high level of service
- Identifying potential process improvements opportunities
- Supporting other team members in day to day processes
- Creating accounting procedures
Your Skills & Strengths
- Fluency in English
- Accounting experience or financial background is needed
- Previous experience in AR area would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Excel is a plus
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop already gained skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
See what we can offer you!
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Becoming a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!
We will contact only selected candidates.