- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
This role is within the Accounts Receivable (AR) function, with extensive offshore support. You will be a part of energetic and still growing team within MMC’s Financial Hub which is a part of the wider finance head office function. This role will provide accounting services to more than 30 countries within the EMEA region, across all MMC operating companies.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
Development within a growing company
Flexible working hours
Attractive benefits package (private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card), free access to LinkedIn learning platform
Possibility of working from home
Great location (near Rondo Daszyńskiego / M2 line)
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Handle B2B relations with our stakeholders
- Collect due receivables
- Influence customers, negotiate and build long term business relationships via phone and email
- Prepare ad hoc, daily, or monthly reports and forecasts on different purposes
- Deal with unallocated cash, obtain remittance advice from clients
- Improve the process using the previous experience and gained knowledge
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- University degree (finance / economics) or recognized accounting qualification
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good command of English
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems e.g. Oracle Financials (GL, AP, FA, AR)
- Practical knowledge of Excel
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Knowledge of any additional language
- ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Previous experience in SSC / BPO company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- "Client-focus" and proactive approach
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.