- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What can you expect?
This role is within the Accounts Receivable (AR) function, with extensive offshore support. You will be a part of energetic and still growing team within MMC’s Financial Hub which is a part of the wider finance head office function.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home (during pandemic)
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card), free access to LinkedIn learning platform, language courses refund
- Great location (near Rondo Daszyńskiego / direct M2 line access)
We will count on you to:
- Co-operate with insurance brokers and with other internal departments
- Verify of the correctness of financial documents
- Handle of orders / transactions according to internal company standards (procedures, regulations)
- Issue of invoices as well as report and resolve any incompatibilities in invoices
- Support in closing of the month
- Prepare recurring reports, settlements and analyzes
What you need to have:
- Min. 1 year of work experience in a similar position
- University degree (finance / economics)
- Very good English
- Practical knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience in SSC / BPO company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Client-focus and proactive approach
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.