AR Analyst with French
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
AR Analyst with FrenchNumer ref.: 128913
Payment allocation, Query resolution, Support for Account Receivable Tickets Resolution, Customer credit limit review.
- Dealing with inbound email queries that are allocated credit control queries (e.g. statement required, reconciliation required)
- Chasing up remittances when they have not been received
- Keeping customer records up to date with activity to advise of recommended next steps (e.g. write off, legal action) where customer unresponsive
- Outgoing calls, track in the system collection status, negotiations, query resolution, support for Account Receivable tickets resolution, customer credit limit review, mailbox monitoring
- Fluent French & English
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience in using computer accounting systems
- Advanced skills using MS Office applications (Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, can prioritise tasks
- Well organised
- Quick Learning Ability
- Education background in accounting/economics is an asset
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.