sharing the costs of sports activities
AR Credit Management Team Leader
Rockwool Global Business Service Center
- Wierzbięcice 1b, Wilda, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
1. Oversee Credit Management and order release processes:
• Ensure Credit Management and order release process is performed according to the existing policies and that there are adequate controls and these are not compromised
• Monitor, review and refine Performance monitoring & reporting, incl. SLA and KPI metrics on a regular basis and take appropriate action
• Monitoring compliance to the process and manages governance around this
2. Projects / Continuous Improvement:
• Driving efficiency and improving of data quality, Initiate and review cost / benefit analysis of activities to enhance process performance with support of AR Manager
• Identification and successful execution of continuous improvement such as the best practice, cost reductions, business opportunities
• Review, monitor and update Credit Management and order release processes documentation, procedures, manuals and flowcharts
3. Stakeholder Management:
• Ensure excellent internal and external working relationships (Customer Service, Sales departments, customers, auditors, Finance, business etc.),
• Act as key contact to all external groups which affect / are affected by the Credit Management and order release process
• Support internal and external audit requests and remediate whenever necessary
4. People Management:
• Manage, motivate and lead the Credit Management and order release team in the execution of their day-to-day activities and objectives. Ensure that the team functions effectively and efficiently.
• Leads independent 1:1 meetings with team members and common team meetings on regular basis
• Making sure that team remains satisfied and engaged, recognized for achievements; actively networking with other team
5. Audit & MEC/ YEC activities.
• Coordinate, assist and support the internal and external Audit request
• Review and approve Month End activities and Yearly closing activities
Proven experience in leading Accounts Receivables Credit Management teams
Exceptional understanding of Collection /dunning activities & customer service processes, technical issue resolution and support best practices
Experience working with data analysis and dashboards
Higher education (Accounting, Finance or Economics)
Fluency in English is a must, any other European Language is a plus
Analytical skills and problem solving skills
People oriented managerial style with a team player attitude
What we offer
By joining our team, you become a part of the people-centric work environment of a Danish company. We offer you competitive salary, permanent contract after the probation period, team building events and much more!
Our extensive benefit package supports employees in keeping the work life balance and includes:
• Hybrid work model
• Home office subsidy
• Wellbeing program including yoga, mindfulness sessions, sport teams
• Private Medical Care
Extra Day Off for voluntary activities
… and while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture, bicycle parking facilities & showers
• Chill-out rooms with PlayStation, football table, pool table, board games
• Subsidized canteen with delicious food & fruits
Our Poznań office is located in prestigious office building – Nowy Rynek. The building is recognized as a building without barriers, which means that it is fully adapted to the needs of people with disabilities.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate sports team
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Loyalty award for working in Rockwool for 3 years
Our values are the basis of our thinking and the way we act.
make it possible to conduct our business and decide quickly and efficiently with the least possible level of bureaucracy,
determine the way we do business, the way we work together and the way we want to be perceived by our surroundings,
determine the quality level of the way we behave within the limits of our PL programme and group policies.
Ambition: We strive relentlessly for success
It all starts with ambition. Without ambition to drive things forward nothing happens. We believe we become a more successful company by being ambitious and setting big goals for ourselves, individuals and our teams.
Integrity: Being honest and trustworthy
We never compromise our integrity for business results.
Responsibility: Be the Rock – today and tomorrow
Do not shy away from taking personal responsibility when facing challenges. Success is built in teams; remember to share the praise and to recognize individual and collective achievements.
Efficiency: Breaking constraints and maximizing output
Avoid extravagance and maximise the value of the resources available to you to get the biggest sustainable result. Define clear priority areas and direct resources accordingly. Identify what is most urgent and important for ROCKWOOL and take action on these issues first.
Rockwool Global Business Service Center
We are a company on a mission, working towards a cleaner, greener future, and as such, we have aligned our sustainability goals with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Working at ROCKWOOL means that you contribute to that mission.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center located in Poznań was open in 2016 with 27 employees onboard. Today, we hire more than 370 employees and are still expanding in new exciting areas to support Rockwool business all over the world. Apart from central services that we provide within Finance and Controlling – we have built strong competence centres for Digital (IT), Group Technology (Engineering), Sourcing and Procurement and Digital Marketing. We believe in flexibility & diversity in each area of operations. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Rockwool values which include ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency are visible in the way we work every day.