- aleja Powstańców Śląskich 26, 30-570 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
AR Junior Clerk with Italian, Kraków
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company. We are looking for an accountant to take care of the AR activities in the Accounting Department.
A regular day at work
Thanks to you, all the Accounts Receivable activities will run smoothly: you will process received payments and handle deductions, generate customer statements and raise manual invoices and credit notes. You will use your eye for detail to collate and input data with a high level of accuracy. Apart from that, you will communicate with stakeholders to ensure the payments are processed on time in the correct way.
- Very good command of Italian (min. B2)
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- University degree (Finance or Accounting preferably)
- Accounting knowledge would be an advantage
- Good MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop analytical skills
- Flexible working hours
- We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
- Attractive social benefits package (Online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team and company events and many others)