- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
For your health, safety and well-being CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is opening Virtual/Online Recruitment Processes. High-speed broadband connections and applications like Skype, Zoom, and others enable us to recruit best talents
If you are not afraid of a challenging and dynamic working environment and you are relations oriented, ambitious, you speak English well, and maybe you even know other languages – we invite you to join
- Manages Accounts Receivable & Lease Administration Teams to provide accurate and timely services of lease setups and maintenance, cash allocation, billing, and credit control for assigned portfolios of CBRE clients and properties.
- Ensures processes are executed in line with agreed control framework and compliance. Reviews and certifies accuracy of all reports issued by Accounts Receivable & Lease Administration Teams.
- Participates in monthly and quarterly closures for Accounts Receivables.
- Reviews work results, including lease dashboards, receivables reports, to ensure its complete, accurate and timely release to Local PMA Teams and external clients.
- Monitors operational budgets and recruitment processes
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensures Local PMA Team and Client’s requests are handled timely, accurately and with a focus on customer service.
- Creates a positive Client’s experience by opening and maintaining constructive and reliable lines of communication, acting as SPOC (Single Point of Contact)
- Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives
- May assist with internal and external property and Client transitions. Works with other internal teams in handling special requirements as defined in the Management Agreement and scope of services in the Financial Services Agreement.
- Identifies and reports the risks, cooperate closely with audit team, mitigate potential challenges
- Develops the team, mentor and support in achieving goals
- Fluent English is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in AR, Lease Administration or Client Accounting
- Minimum 3 year of experience in team management
- End-to-end understanding of accounts receivable & lease administration processes
- Education within Real Estate / Finance and Banking / Economics
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills, ability to communicate accounting matters in a clear and concise manner to clients with differing backgrounds
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Yardi knowledge would be an asset
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio)
- Proactive approach with Client
- Able to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met; delivering a high quality service
- Strong commitment to quality, orientation to details
- Ability to work under pressure and in a highly changeable working environment
- Willing to develop personal and business skills
- A team player with proven ability to work easily and effectively across boundaries
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019