- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Today we are looking for:
On AR Accountant position, you will be a part of a team responsible for providing high quality accounting service in the AR for the internal clients from around the globe. Apart from performing daily operational tasks, you will also have an opportunity to take part in the process transition, incl. creating procedures, recognizing areas for enhancement and introducing improvements, as well as stabilizing the migrated process.
- Performance of credit check, process of bank statements and cash allocation
- Invoice customers and perform billing
- Process disputes and dunning
- Resolution of mismatches and handle inquiries
- Maintenance of customer master data
- Proactive resolution of day-to-day issues and escalate service incidents to AR Seniors when appropriate
- Ensure the compliance to internal controls where required
- Assist in implementation of activities to streamline and standardize operations, including operational metrics
- Minimum 2-3 year of Accounts Receivable/ Collections experience required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English and German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish (written and oral)
- Former experience with US GAAP revenue issue will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work on and own initiatives
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, then make clear and timely decisions
- Self-reliance and ability to escalate appropriately
- Organizational skills, open minded and receptive to change
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.