METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
AR Team Leader with German
Main location: Warsaw
- Manage Accounts Receivable team (30%) and conduct operational tasks (70%),
- Act as coordinator between SPO requirements and local team members e.g. monthly KPI review, improvement processes, follow up actions,
- Assign agreed tasks and responsibilities to AR team members according to SPO guidance and task splitting list, set priorities to manage the team to achieve targets,
- Organize and maintain back-up roles, manage trainings, user accesses for team members,
- Book bank statements,
- Run daily credit & collection business,
- Work on debitoren email inbox.
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, prefarably in SSC/BPO,
- Very good knowledge of English and German,
- Experience in Team Leader position would be an asset,
- Experience as support of Team Leader / Deputy Team Leader,
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Solid SAP FI &MS tools knowledge,
- Good understanding of the process as user.
What do we offer:
Training and development
Flexible working hours and
up to 5 days of home office
Company bus from
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (medical care, multisport card/multicafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance),
- Language courses,
- Flexible working hours (7:00-9:00),
- Up to 5 days of home office per month,
- Company bus from Metro Wilanowska,
- Chill-room, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team, Possibility to use languages on daily basis, Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including e.g. roller skates, football, board games, cycling or running.