VISION WARSAW Sp. z o.o.
Founded in Switzerland in 1999, VISIONAPARTMENTS specializes in the rental of high-quality furnished homes known for their commitment to service and style. The company quickly advanced from start-up to Switzerland’s market leader and now offers over a thousand temporary living solutions tailored to its clients’ needs in Berlin, Lausanne, Munich, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich, Frankfurt, Geneva, and Vevey. VISIONAPARTMENTS is now gradually expanding both domestically and abroad while continuing its focus on the German-speaking countries. In addition, VISIONAPARTMENTS cooperates with selected serviced apartment companies to offer temporary living solutions globally.
- Architecture, interior, construction and detailed projects design;
- Drawing all kind of plans, details and so on;
- Preparation of elements of construction descriptions and definitions;
- Preparation and controlling of construction plans, descriptions, comparisons, protocols;
- Developing concepts, solutions for construction details;
- Research or checking of products, materials and a lot more.
- Experience with residential and hospitality projects, interior design;
- Experience in the design of apartments, hotels, spas, offices, furniture, equipment etc.;
- Precision, conscientiousness, responsibility in tasks execution;
- Willingness for possible business trips, also abroad (on average once in a month);
- Candidates must be self-motivated, a clear thinker, a strong team player who can work both independent and in a multi-disciplinary and multi-international team;
- Knowledge of CAD Software (ArchiCAD, AutoCAD), Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft
- Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Fluent knowledge of English, knowledge of German will be welcomed
- Work in an international company with an established market position, dynamically developing in Europe;
- Full-time contract;
- Private medical care and a Multisport card;
- Convenient office location in the center of Warsaw;
- Varied and independent job in a very dynamic team on very competitive conditions.
- Occasional travel to our Zurich office
- Participation in challenging and innovative projects
- Professional and personal growth
- Team building events and Xmas party
- Fruits days
We would like to inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.