- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Hyundai Engineering Company with its branch in Police is looking for Architectural Supervisors , who will be able to deliver excellent results for the Project. This is an opportunity to become a part of an international team with the goal to build the very modern plant in Police. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to gain prestigious experience.
You will be responsible for supporting the business by providing advice on a variety of matters as well as drafting and reviewing a wide range of duties.
Responsibilities of Architectural Supervisor :
- Checking and preparing site reports and shop drawings
- Management of schedule costs
- Controlling multi-discipline construction activities and interface management
- Ensuring materials and works
- Preparing method statement and shop drawings on particular work items, submitted to the consultant for approval prior to implementation
- Supervising and dispatching direct manpower
- dealing logistics and monitoring the provision of construction supplies and materials
- Arrange and coordinate interface works with other disciplines
- Reviewing as-built drawings and preparing close-out quantity upon completion of works
- bachelor’s/master’s degree in civil engineering ( most preferably architectural field)
- Previous experience in the field of civil engineering for building construction
- experience in civil engineering in plant projects will be an advantage
- Local building license ( not necessarily required, however will be seen as an advantage )
- Proficiency in English as well as MS Office tools
If you are interested, please send your CV in english via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following clause in Your CV :
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)