- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Area Manager to build the operational footprint for Dott in Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot. The Area Manager will be responsible for the success of the market, developing a local team and making strategic decisions. Area Manager reports to the country General Manager and will work closely with marketing and central teams.
What you’ll do:
- Set up operations from scratch in Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot
- Write the playbook on standard operation procedures in your city.
- Be a true leader to a large and diverse team of managers and ground staff (mechanics, drivers and warehouse workers)
- Test your thinking in real market conditions, measure results, refine your model and repeat.
- Work hand in hand with HQ in Amsterdam to translate your ideas into product changes, that'll allow you to better serve your city.
- Build a service that is liked by users and non-users alike.
- Deep dive into operational details both in front of your computer and on the streets.
- Represent the company at local and regional events;
- Own maintenance and operations cost, as well as processes. Maximise the time scooters are available to users / number of trips.
What you'll need:
- Fluent in English & Polish
- 4-6 years of experience in logistics, operations management, investment banking or consulting. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Make decisions, learn from you experience and repeat.
- The goal is to make our cities better, not worse!
- Data based decision making. Be able to justify your decisions to your team and measure the results.
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground. Be a true leader for our marshals and mechanics.
- Strong analytical/Excel skills required. SQL proficiency a big plus.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan and offer free private medical care.