- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
Evonik, one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies, stands for appealing business and innovative strength. We work in a trustful and performance-oriented corporate culture that is geared to profitable growth and increasing the value of the company. In more than 100 countries, we benefit from our proximity to customers, and our leading market positions. More than 32,000 employees are bound by a claim: No product is so perfect that it couldn’t be made better.
We don’t produce car tires, mattresses, tablets, or animal feed. However, these end products contain Evonik products – like 4,000 others, too. Often, it’s just a small amount that we contribute but that’s exactly what makes the difference. This is how Evonik makes tires more fuel-efficient, mattresses bouncier, tablets more effective, and animal nutrition healthier. That’s specialty chemicals. And we are one of the best in the world.
- Sales responsibility for the business of Evonik Comfort & Insulation in Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic
- Manage commercial relationships with prospects and existing customers. Pricing negotiations and implementation, budget and forecast, technical value selling, competitive and market information
- Travel in region - use face to face visits and common available virtual technologies; seek and develop business opportunities with potential clients and with existing customers
- Responds to customers’ requests; if applicable, in cooperation with the Business Manager, internal Sales Service and / or the Technical Managers
- Documentation of visit reports and customer interaction in CRM - provision of monthly / quarterly reports and account plans
- Participate in Global Team Organization
- Participation at projects or tasks which require the presence or input of selected area manager
- Work according to highest compliance standards and represent Evonik’s Code of Conduct
- A higher Education Diploma in Chemical Engineering and a minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales or Marketing position
- Preferably experience in specialty chemicals or related industries
- Understanding the technical contexts of specialty chemicals
- Capability to translate technical / commercial benefits of products into value and pricing
- Good IT skills (Office 365, Social Networks and ERP systems)
- Fluent in Polish and in English - verbal and written communication
- Self-confident, self-organized, flexible and able to handle a high work volume and / or simultaneous projects
- Trustworthy and reliable in the execution of the described tasks and in the use of internal knowledge
- Open to changes, friendly character, flexible in use of time, positive attitude, team player, good communication skills
- Ready to travel > 50% of working time
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
Only applications that are submitted via our online application tool can be considered.
Please address your application to Kareen Braun. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Mrs. Kareen Braun ([email protected]).
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 135538
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.
Location: Poland: Warsaw
Function: Marketing & Sales
Career Level: Experienced professionals (2-5 years)
Legal Entity: Evonik Operations GmbH
Business Line: Comfort & Insulation
Contract Type: Full-Time