NETWORK4CARS POLSKA sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- full office work
- Immediate employment
On a day to day basis you are working on expanding your supplier network by building strong relationships. You enjoy picking up the phone and reaching out to new contacts. You see every call you make as a lead for new business.
You’ll be hunting for new deals all day long and you’re negotiating with your suppliers to achieve the best deal conditions. Based on a strong, but pleasant character you are capable of being one step ahead of the competition and securing the deal. You will buy large volumes of cars from stock and you will do production deals.
After an intensive onboarding period, where you will be trained by your colleagues from different departments, your responsibilities will be:
• Building up a strong network of reliable suppliers for all brands in your markets.
• Creating new and innovative local buying structures to secure a steady inflow of cars.
• Managing the relationship with your suppliers to make sure you are first in line when it comes to new deals.
• Pro-actively looking for new deals and discussing opportunities with the Product & Pricing team.
• Negotiating deal conditions with suppliers (prices, volumes, delivery times, allocation, documents etc.). You will work together with the Product & Pricing team on defining the optimal conditions.
• Creating purchase orders to confirm prices, specifications and conditions towards the supplier.
• Visiting new and existing suppliers to strengthen your relationship.
• Gathering market information from all angles in the supply chain (sales figures, availability, new products, discount structures etc.).
People working at Network4Cars share common character traits. They are intelligent, professional, result driven, good communicators, social, ambitious, resourceful and tenacious. To be successful in your role as Area Manager you’ll have to be able to push yourself every day to achieve the best results. Equally important is that you work well together with your colleagues as a team.
Your profile and experience includes:
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• You have experience in the automotive industry on dealer, importer or rental level. An existing network in the local market is a clear advantage.
• You are confident and determined, a fast learner and self-starting, you like to take initiative and you are result oriented. You have a real entrepreneurial mindset.
• You have an energetic attitude and a convincing personality.
• You have a commercial mind; you easily make contacts and you are a strong communicator and negotiator.
• You are detail oriented and precise, in order to make clear agreements with suppliers.
• You are a native Polish speaker and you master the English language in word and writing. Additional languages are a clear advantage.
What we offer
We offer you a very challenging position in a fast growing company in the international automotive industry. You will work with passionate colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures in a professional and informal working atmosphere. You will receive on the job training from experienced colleagues and you will report directly to the Director Purchasing.
We offer a competitive salary and modern terms of employment, including an attractive -performance based- bonus/incentive scheme.
Network4Cars is a real dynamic and entrepreneurial front runner in the automotive industry and is well on its way to becoming the market leader in the international trade in new and young used cars. Our Pan-European approach enables us to manage wholesale supply and demand across countries. We are an international team of skilled and passionate automotive specialists with an excellent feeling for quality, service, market values and efficiency.
Network4Cars has been an established name for over 20 years. It is one of the larger players selling over 10,000 vehicles per year. We have offices in several countries, with our HQ in The Netherlands, and run our company with a team of more than 55 enthusiastic people. The company culture is informal and result driven.
We are hiring: Area Manager Polish market
Network4Cars is expanding their buying team in Poland with an Area Manager.
We are ambitious and we are growing fast. Therefore we are looking to expand our buying team with talented people who will contribute to the growth of our company.
Network4Cars is a well know and ambitious car wholesaler and buys new and young used cars and commercial vehicles in all markets in Europe (and far beyond). Our international buying team consists of Area Managers who each focus on their designated markets.
As an Area Manager you are in daily contact with your supplier network to retrieve the best offers from your market. You buy cars with official dealers, importers, rental companies, leasing companies and traders. You work closely together with our Product & Pricing team to identify buying opportunities.
You’ll work either from our office in Poland and you will travel extensively to meet new suppliers and to visit existing relations.