private medical care
Area Sales Coordinator
Huawei Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Build up Sell-Out contribution within provided Region through daily in-store visits that contains crucial Retail tools such as trainings, POSM distribution, sales performance and stock verification, influence in recommendation ratio among store Sales staff, building brand perception through display elements
Company representation in all promotional events that are supporting proper brand recognition, close cooperation with business partners, as well as with internal sales department in all business objectives
Support in internal projects management through constant job quality improvement, problems solving approach, motivation and team spirit building
Daily work organization including in-store visits schedule and priorities set up
Comprehensive preparation in all field duties connected with department KPI’s delivery
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
• Possess impeccable service standards and attention to detail – keen in merchandising area
• Possess self-motivational skills and hands-on management approach
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with team members and general public
• Knowledge within Customer Electronics industry will be treated as additional asset
• Excellent verbal communication ( Polish/English )
• Proficiency in Microsoft tool
• Ability to work in dynamic environment combined with multitasking
• Driving license B cat.
• At least 1 year experience within Sales or Merchandising proven with records and proper success story
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
Huawei Polska Sp. z o.o.
Huawei is the leading provider of telecommunications equipment in the world with a strong focus on innovation. We have more than 70,000 employees engaged in R&D and have established 17 research institutes in countries including the U.S., Germany, Sweden, Finland, Russia, India, and China to ensure global R&D with outstanding people. We have set up over 20 joint innovation centers with top operators to transform leading technologies into a competitive edge for customers and achieve business success.
Currently, Huawei is looking for a candidate who will take over management and responsibility for given Sales Region. Main tasks are related to creative and passionate performance within the given team with strong focus on Huawei products perception and overall brand enforcement. The Selected candidate will have a great chance to shape his personal carrier in dynamic CE industry and become a part of an ambitious team.