sharing the costs of sports activities
Lesser PolandLesser Poland
- Offer expired 20 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Prospecting, selling and growing your territory
Supporting, animating and developing relationships and sales of an existing network of partners.
Launching into the agriculture & civil construction market our range of innovative solutions for slope stabilization and landscaping.
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have an excellent command of written and spoken Polish and English. Previous experience in sales is required, ideally in civil construction.
To be successful you will be unconventional and questioning, have excellent communication & IT skills, and the tenacity and desire to succeed at Gripple where work is fun and people are the bedrock of the business.
• You have experience of the polish construction industry
• You possess the ability to influence and persuade main contractors and specifiers to adopt innovative new products
• You work well both as part of a team and as an individual, using your own initiative
• You possess confident networking skills and the drive, enthusiasm and work ethic to be able to turn an objective into tangible results
• You are technically competent with the ability and willingness to learn
• You are commercially competent with the ability to communicate our civil value proposition
• You have the willingness to travel and you are living in the centre of Poland, ideally in Warsaw / Lodz
What we offer
We offer a motivating renumeration, including a company car, laptop, mobile phone, excellent working environment within a motivated team and a personalised training and development plan.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Gripple Sp. z o.o.
Gripple is a leader and specialist in support and suspension systems. Our products are innovative, unique and patented, and enjoy a great popularity with our customers (with more than 600 million products sold in 75 country). We cultivate strong values; within innovation is the key word. This innovation is done at all levels: products, staff management and understanding of the future of Gripple.
As a subsidiary of a British company, employing over 850 employees, all shareholders, we are continually striving to become a good company to work.