Area Sales Manager
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Establish and develop relationships with decision-makers and “players” within our customer’s organizations and develops high-level trust relationships with them.
Be responsible for market intelligence including detailed market analysis, understanding market drivers and trends, key competition, and technology requirements & different end-users specs.
Provide strategic input on technical solutions, competition, pricing and innovation at the proposal stage - preparation of the offer, presenting the offer to the client, negotiating terms & conditions to close the sale, prepare job profile and scope of work.
Customer presentations and opportunity pipeline development.
Be responsible for defining and assuring the execution of the pricing strategy, be responsible for sales targets.
Develop deep technical expertise in the distribution transformers product offerings as well as deep market knowledge.
Support trade shows and industry association meetings.
At least 3 years of relevant experience in Sales, including Acquisition.
Fluency in English communication language is required (Slovak or Russian is a big advantage).
Engineering/ Technical university education background, or combination of university education with technical high schol diploma.
Self-starter, positive attitude, committed to the success of the business
Ability and willingness to travel is required – up to 50% of working time.
What we offer
Working in a stable and perspective international company
Possibility of professional and career growth with ensuring developing and training activities
Language courses during working hours
Referral bonus and Mentoring bonus
Contribution to commuting to work and to well being
Seniority and anniversaries bonuses
Joint Employee Events
Home office on a very frequent base
We are BEZ Transformátory a.s. Our work has a purpose.
With almost 120 years’ experience in electro technical industry, we become one of the most significant brands in the field of distribution transformers in CEE Region. With our production factories, R&D departments and headquarter based in Bratislava, we are ready to offer our many years’ experience and production technology and to fulfil unique customer needs.
What are our main strengths?
• Stability - With our products, we focus mostly on the energetic sector - one of the most stable sector. With the current need for the production of green energy, we see a big potential for increase of the yearly revenue.
• Structure - with our significant partner, we currently own 15 production factories in Europe, strategically located in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. This helps us to promptly fulfil all clients’ needs and provide internal consultancy with the best specialist in the segment. Our active cooperation provides us with better understanding of all entrusted regions. Every production factory has internal R&D department and Trial Testing department to ensure the high quality of the products.
• Professionalism - doesn´t matter if we are speaking about R&D, Production or Sales, most of our employees have electro technical or technical education and are able to understand technical documentary or newest technical standards.
Our intention is to maintain a growth of 20% per year and we need your help in a new region. As an Area Sales Manager for Poland, you will be part of the Sales division of power transformers business unit based in Pilsen. The manager is responsible for defining and executing the commercial strategy for the transformers product offerings within the business in the entrusted region.