- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #214975BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 214975BR
Your roleAre you passionate about Procurement, System Support and configuration, Data Analytics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Within the Group Corporate Services Platforms & Shared Services team we are seeking a configuration specialist to:
- independently create and develop new solutions in the Procurement space to meeting our demanding business needs and to onboard new countries into Ariba
- solve complex process problems with elegant technical solutions
- drive automation and robotics to improve efficiency
- work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits
- provide technical support for providing solutions to global business process problems or opportunities
- support incidents and troubleshooting at all levels for the portal environments
Group Corporate Services Platforms & Shared Services team in Kraków/Zabierzów is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Services function. As a member of our multi-functional SAP team you will collaborate with the rest of the team and our Product Owners to deliver exciting new features to support our business growth and success. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services. This role will require you to cooperating with and regularly report to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities. Procurement team in Krakow is responsible for roll out of new Procurement system and system support.
- very good written and spoken English
- experience and knowledge in configuration and customization of: SAP Ariba Purchase to Pay (including: Ariba P2P and Guided Buying Approval Flow, Ariba Guided Buying Landing Pages, Ariba Guided Buying Forms, Ariba P2P Integration (Master Data and Transactional Data), Ariba Commodity System and Mappings, Ariba Invoice Reconciliation and Exception Rule. Good understanding about Ariba Commerce Automation would be an asset
- experience in engaging with the end users, designing and developing solutions
- motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."