ASP.NET Web Developer
We are looking for a skilled ASP.NET Web Developer. We expect that you can consistently deliver quality solutions with short deadlines. The role is to support and develop a tool used for working time tracking. The developer will be located within the hr team and cooperate with business team members on a daily basis.
- Creation of web-based applications supporting business users according to business requirements
- Creation of database queries and solutions to retrieve and manipulate information
- Code review and bug fixes according to business requirements and provided issues
- Implementation of new functionalities
- Enhancement of existing solutions including re-design and re-implementation
- Database administration: backups, JOBs, performance, etc.
- 3rd line of support for the application.
- Professional experience 4+ and 2+ years in web development
- MVC 2.0 MVC, C#, 3.ADO.NET 3.5, Entity Framework 5(Database First), T-SQL
- Practical experience with following tools: MS SQL Server 2014, MS Visual Studio 2010 2012, Odyssey/JIRA/SVN, IIS 7
- Strong skills in programming and understanding complex SQL queries
- Soft skills: self-independence, self confidence, business understanding, creativity, able to work autonomously.
- Contract of work up to 14.000 gross PLN
- B2B: up to 800 net/daily PLN
Challenging and interesting position
for one of the biggest financial
institution all over the world
Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
Attractive salary referring to your
skills and experience
Private medical healthcare
Training and conference package,
access to online e-learning
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Thanks to over 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing, nearshoring and consulting services, NATEK understands its customer’s business environments, cost reduction issues and IT challenges.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my
personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according
to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also
consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."