Jesteśmy jedną z największych polskich firm doradztwa personalnego, obecną na rynku od 1993 roku. Koncentrujemy się na rekrutacji top managmentu, managerów i kluczowych specjalistów dla najważniejszych obszarów rynku. Wspieramy naszych Klientów w zakresie oceny kompetencji i potencjału pracowników, w obszarze outplacementu, opracowujemy programy rozwojowe i prowadzimy szkolenia skierowane do branży HR. W swojej ofercie mamy także usługi z zakresu Employer Brandingu, w tym międzynarodowe projekty jak Global Management Challenge i Enactus. Nasze biura znajdują się w Warszawie, Wrocławiu i Poznaniu.
On behalf of our Client - one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies - we are looking for successful candidate to the position:
Asset Closing Senior Expert with Polish
Miejsce pracy: Brno
As a member of General Asset Accounting Team, you will be responsible for closing activities of Fixed Assets, Inventory and Accounts Payable areas and will also have a variety of other interesting tasks connected to the migration and innovation activities. You would have a chance take part on IFRS-related asset closing expertise and variety of international projects.
Your main accountabilities:
• Analyse new business models from the perspective of closing fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable in accordance with IAS/IFRS, liaise with external auditors and prepare required documentation,
• Present specific accounting topics on these areas to key stakeholders and specialists who interface with financial statements,
• Perform closing activities on fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable incl. analytical review to ensure high closing quality,
• Act as a contact person on the closing topics for internal customers,
• Act as a project manager or a workstream leader on these areas for an international business with an impact on the group, working on tasks such as harmonization and automation of closing processes, launching technical solutions - implementing one mutual SAP System (one.ERP), handover of closing activities from various subsidiaries,
• Provide guidance and guidelines and training to cooperating accountants incl. work instructions and operational guidelines,
• Participate on international conferences,
• Initiate and participate in continuous improvement processes according to company strategy.
Your desired profile
• Fluent English and Polish,
• University degree in Accounting or Finance,
• about 3 years of experience in Accounting and/or Auditing with a focus on IAS/IFRS,
• Experience in the closing related processes for Fixed assets, Inventories and Accounts payable according to IAS/IFRS,
• Profound knowledge of SAP (modules FI, FI-AA, CO) and MS Office,
• Analytical mind,
• Both team player and self-organized personality with conceptual thinking,
• International project experience in the accounting/auditing with close link to IT,
• Ability to win over customers, business partners and colleagues with cooperative working style, social and communication skills,
• Enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe.
• Annual Bonus to competitive base salary (10 percent of the total annual salary),
• 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering,
• Flexible working hours,
• Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office),
• Company Mobile phone,
• Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day,
• Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities,
• Multisport Card,
• Training and qualification opportunities,
• Work-life balance and international career opportunities,
• Relocation package for abroad newcomers,
• Company events.