Asset Management Compliance – Global Program Officer
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as an Asset Management Compliance Global Program Officer supporting the Asset Management division globally. As part of the Asset Management Compliance Global Program, you will be responsible for coordinating, managing and supporting critical functions. You will support the coordination of the global compliance monitoring and testing program, to ensure that the asset management business has an appropriate oversight framework in place, including performing quality assurance and reporting. You will also assist in managing the global compliance risk assessment process for asset management, including providing coordination, technical support and reporting. You will also be responsible for coordination of policy and training topics, including supporting policy and training module owners and providing technical support. You will also assist in managing other functions and activities, including coordinating the regulatory reporting framework, as required.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to working independently as well as collaboratively. We support our internal clients in five different languages. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail, tight deadlines and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience in a risk, control, or compliance role, preferable at a financial institutional or similar.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language e.g. German beneficial.
- University degree in Law, Finance/Banking or a related field.
- Good understanding of the complexity of financial services and its regulatory environment.
- Proven knowledge of financial products and investment vehicles.
- Ability to manage work effectively under pressure and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skillset.
- Motivated team member who is passionate about learning new things.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.