Asset Management Compliance Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as an Asset Management Compliance Specialist focusing on performing compliance monitoring, testing and/or surveillance activities. In this role, you will manage and provide daily support to the Asset Management division working closely with Asset Management business and Compliance colleagues across the globe. You will review and analyze trading activity, transaction data, marketing materials and manage other documentation to ensure compliance with relevant internal policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements. You will also support the Asset Management Compliance team in managing additional tasks, activities and projects.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to working independently as well as collaboratively. We support our internal clients in five different languages. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail, tight deadlines and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in English; one of the following languages is an advantage: German, French, Italian or Spanish (business standard - written and spoken).
- Proven experience in a similar role would be a huge asset.
- University degree in Law, Finance/Banking or a related field.
- Good understanding of the complexity of financial services and its regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of financial products and investment vehicles.
- Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure and independently.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Motivated team member who is passionate about learning new things.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.