WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired 11 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
This position will be embedded on a customer site and play a key role in helping the customer reduce the cost of maintenance on site whilst increasing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Rockwell Automation has an excellent reputation for developing a strategic maintenance approach which can also directly impact the efficiency of the maintenance department.
• On site professional management of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
• Working with systems that enable the company to track its repairable inventory and apply associated warranty programs.
• Develop clear working Standard Operating Procedures detailing process flow and operational requirements for day to day activities in support of the maintenance and repair operations.
• Providing a single point of contact for maintenance repairs and asset tracking.
• Reducing MRO stock duplication and obsolescence.
• Storeroom Support managing its reorganization in partnership with the customer.
• Providing migration, rationalization and standardization strategies to drive down MRO inventory asset value.
• Supporting productivity improvements through timely delivery of parts to the maintenance teams, whilst providing an overall lower total cost of ownership.
• Providing monthly financial reports.
• Arranging consignment of new purchases.
• Work with client departments including plant management, maintenance, engineering, purchasing and distributors to identify and formulate efficiency plans for maintenance.
• Increase “Out of the box” reliability of spare repairable assets, through the use of extensive internal and external repair vendor capability.
BSc or BEng Degree in Engineering and/or over 5 years’ experience in the Elec / Mech Engineering / Maintenance Engineering fields.
Project Management experience is also of great benefit to the role.
Must possess high degree of computer literacy.
Customer account management is desirable but not essential.
Ability to work on own initiative is a must.
This position requires mobility in an industrial, plant floor environment and is subject to the client’s plant safety requirements.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.