Asset Servicing Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Asset Servicing Specialist # 177048Numer ref.: 177048
Your field of responsibility:
Group Operations is one of the Corporate Functions including such areas Asset Servicing, Data Services, Custody &Transfers, Global Cash Products, Line Risk Management, and Finance Management.
As part of Group Operations division, known as back office, you will provide support to the client-facing departments, known as front office, in other Credit Suisse locations (Zurich, London, Singapore, New York and others). The front office generates business for the bank and the back office ensures that the business is administered in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner.
In Asset Servicing, we have a strong track record in supporting career development through internal mobility and training opportunities. We aim to create a transparent organization where all employees have access to senior leaders and feel connected to our strategy and their role within it. We strongly support diversity and cultivate an environment where everyone feels included and is able to thrive. Collaboration is key to our success. We value innovation and entrepreneurial thinking and empower staff to take ownership and accountability to form our future organization.
- Supervise and process Client Requests, ensuring that all queries are managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Process and settle financial transactions made by the bank in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner
- Work with other divisions of the bank, for example, liaising with traders, liaising with banking operations officers in other Credit Suisse regions, countries and departments
- Ensure that products and services are handled in accordance with key performance and key risk indicators
- Manage the activities and reports on daily transactions and you will investigate the breaks
- Contribute to operational improvement
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years of working experience (preferably in an international company; banking experience is well seen, but not required)
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work well in a team and to collaborate across cultures and locations
- Attention to details, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Client focused, dedicated problem solver happy to take initiative to improve
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.