- Marii Konopnickiej 31, 30-302 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
To meet our growing UK business needs and future development aspirations we are looking for a Graduate Air Quality Consultant.
The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with members of our Air Quality teams across the UK delivering specialist input to support environmental assessment and consenting for a wide range of projects in the primarily highways, infrastructure, industry and energy sectors. This can include desk-based assessment, data analysis and dispersion modelling;
- Writing and checking reports;
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, clients and environmental regulators;
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve problems related to assessments and project delivery, including developing tools to assist the team;
- Helping project managers with financial monitoring of projects, document control, progress reporting and other project management tasks;
- Assist with business development tasks including writing or contributing to bids and proposals;
- Identifying potential health and safety hazards of specific projects and demonstrating a commitment to your own safety and that of those around you.
- Strong mathematical ability;
- A Master’s degree ideally in an environmental or atmospheric science related subject;
- An excellent understanding of environmental impacts associated with road transport and other infrastructure developments and industrial operations;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strong team working capabilities as well as the confidence to take responsibility for smaller tasks allocated to you on a more individual basis;
- Ability to initiate remote communication;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a sound knowledge of standard IT programmes; the ability to produce well-presented reports is essential;
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to apply knowledge into practical schemes; and
- A focus on results and project delivery.
- Previous related work experience with an environmental consultancy, an environmental regulator, or relevant industry sector company; and
- Graduate membership of other relevant professional body.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life insurance
- Multisport card,
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- 100% remote work from any place in Poland