sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 25 daysuntil: 26 Mar 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
• Delivering Civil design elements for Water, Transportation and Buildings projects such as hydrotechnical, roads&highways structures and site works
• Developing 3D models, 2D drawings and other engineering components of: levees, reservoirs, river regulation, highways drainage concrete/steel structures, terrain grading, cut/fill balance and others
• Working with the wider team in our offices in Poland, Europe, North America on interesting local and international projects
• Proactive, team player, ownership mindset
• Master Degree in Civil/ Environmental Engineering/ Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Understanding of engineering solutions of hydrotechnics and flood risk or/and roads&highways or/and site development
• Understanding of project live cycle (conceptual design, outline design, detail design, construction design).
• Understanding of UK/EU standard and best practices would be an asset
• Good knowledge of 3D environment (AutoCAD Civil 3D), AutoCAD, good MS Office
• Good written and oral English skills
What we offer
• Full time employment contract with flexible working hours, we offer remote work
• Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
• Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
• Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
• Development: English lessons, BIM Academy, Graduate Program
• Recruitment process is organized online
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.