Assistant Compliance Officer in Core Compliance
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Assistant Compliance Officer in the Conflicts of Interest team in Core Compliance. You are part of a program with a global scope that is bringing together all the disparate parts across Divisions and Function. In your new role you actively support the conflicts of interest program of the bank, taking over a wide range of project management office related tasks. You partner with experienced senior members of the program, based in Switzerland, and have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge in the Conflicts area.
Your future colleagues
The Core Compliance function is responsible for identifying, mitigating and managing compliance risks via enterprise wide compliance programs. It establishes new bank-wide programs as necessary, and works with the Divisional CCOs to ensure that these are appropriately adopted front-to-back. It drives operational excellence across Compliance, and with particular focus on wealth management businesses. You will be part of a forward-thinking and highly committed team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as growth opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have / are:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration, preferably specialized in Banking and/or Finance (or equivalent)
- Working experience on projects, preferably in the area of Compliance
- Profound PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Solution oriented, dedicated, able to deliver on time with a high level of integrity and attention to detail and quality standards
- Proficiency in English and a professional communication enable you to build strong relations and cooperate with your diverse partners; German is an advantage
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.