CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Your main tasks would be:
- Provides fund controller with relevant financial information: monthly, quarterly closing (IFRS), forecasting and budgeting;
- Reviews the completeness, accuracy and reliability of reported data according to IFRS on a property level, performs analytical checks and analysis of the reported data;
- Proactively compiles internal and external reports to provide insight into property performance, actively works on improvement of financial performance of property company;
- Prepares budgets and forecasts on entity level, along with comparison of forecasted vs actual data;
- Obtains and processes input on property level from property managers and property accountants for purposes of financial reporting; participates in regular property management meetings;
- Assists in identification of reporting requirements (stakeholders, historical data, etc);
- Assists with a financial part of acquisition and divestment processes;
- Assists with treasury issues and ensures covenant monitoring, takes active part in refinancing processes;
- Cooperates with external advisors and big 4 auditors.
Perfect candidate profile:
- Graduated from higher vocational training (Bachelor) or university (Master) specializing in finance, such as business economics or accountancy;
- Minimum of 3- 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a similar position or big 4 accounting firm;
- Experience in real estate is welcome;
- Knowledge of financial ratios associated with real estate investments;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, such as IFRS and accounting principles in general;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude;
- Accurate, independent, proactive and solution-oriented attitude;
- Fluent Polish language skills
- Fluent English language skills;
- German or French language skills are welcome;
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Yardi is welcome.
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.