- Jasnogórska 1, 31-342 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
Currently we are looking for:
Assistant in Procurement Department
In this role, you will be providing support to Global Buyers in the procurement tasks, in particular:
- conducting the procurement administration process in SAP system and in internal data base
- cooperation with suppliers, monitoring and coordination of raw material deliveries,
- conducting and archiving of business documentation,
- performing administrative works connected with realization of contracts,
- preparing analysis and reports on materials deliveries,
- verification of shipping documents with suppliers / internal customers,
- verification of accounting and warehouse documents.
- higher-level education in economic or technical sciences (international trade or related areas are welcome),
- fluent English, written and spoken,
- very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel in particular,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- previous experience in a similar position would be an asset,
- comfortable with analytical and administrative work,
- ability to work under time pressure.
What we offer:
- a chance to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Poland,
- a satisfying job and opportunity to gain new, valuable experience in international environment,
- full-time job,
- great and friendly culture and work environment,
- private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health,
- pension plan, insurance plan, annual bonus based on performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV using the Apply button.
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates