- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We invent the new to help the world move forward. Combining powerful analytics and deeper insights with bigger ideas and innovative solutions, we free up our clients’ potential, thereby fulfilling our own. Take it seriously. Make it fun. Know it matters.
DISCOVER your opportunity
After all, how risky can it be to join the insurance company?
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Managing, mentoring and developing a team
- Managing of workload across the team to ensure desired SLA’s are achieved
- Building strong business relations with stakeholders
- Attending stakeholder meetings to discuss performance
- Production of monitoring reports and prompt handling of exception items
- Prompt and accurate resolution of data quality issues
- Ensuring processes, procedures and SLA’s are met and adhered to
- Look for ways to continuously improve processes and propose ideas to the relevant contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with AXA XL teams both within the immediate office and across AXA XL's branches.
- Undertaking any other duties that the company may reasonably request to be performed
You will report to the local Deputy Manager.
- Amazing modern workspace in heart of the city
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Lunch allowance
- Fresh fruits every morning in our kitchen
- Multisport and cinema card
- Luxmed health insurance with dental package included and Pramerica life insurance
- Improving your language skills by working in multicultural environment with English use on a daily basis
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- University degree or relevant experience
- Fluency in English and Italian (both spoken and written) is a must (at least C1 level)
- Proven experience on team leader position
- Excellent data processing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other commonly used software
- Inquisitive mind with strong analytical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people skills; communicative and open to new challenges
FIND your future
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
- Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
- Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on 'Aplikuj' button.
Please remember to enter the following clause: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".