sharing the costs of sports activities
Assistant Store Manager
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Dębiecka 1, LubońLuboń, Greater Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- full office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role will support the Store Manager in Store Operations to deliver set expectation in terms of consumer service and operational excellence. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible to lead, engage and inspire the store team to ensure an efficient operation and consumer focused experience.
• In collaboration with the Store Manager establish and implement robust processes to identify key actions and support execution of all operational topics.
• Implement, drive, and ensure compliance with Global Retail operational directives, processes, policies, and standards within the store back office, proposing ideas and solutions to build a world class store operations and back-of-house set-up.
• Execute retail store relevant specific processes and projects in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders
• Adhere to global and local legal standards for all operational topics, Stock Management, Logistics, Profit Protection, Facilities, Health and Safety, IT, Financial and other store related activities.
• Manage and lead additional retail priorities and work streams assigned by the line manager and relevant stakeholders to promptly act on trends and opportunities.
• Regular work with Financial and Operational reports to provide analysis and insights that serve as basis to actions that will enable the store and local team identify opportunities and growth sharing best practice at market and global level.
• Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of all team members.
• Be a role-model and coach in developing and sustain a positive consumer service culture, including proactively and consistently exhibiting the brand attitude and values, showing a Diversity & Inclusion mindset.
• Support the Store Manager in creating and driving a high-performance culture across the store team by setting a clear strategy and targets, holding team accountable and giving appropriate and prompt feedback to continuously drive improvement and results.
• Supporting Store Manager in growing and developing talent for leadership positions.
Minimum Secondary Education.
Minimum of 2 years working experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial focused retail environment.
Minimum of 1 year people management experience, leading and directing multiple team members in fast-paced task-oriented environment.
Fluent in English and Polish.
What we offer
Private medical care.
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'.
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria.
Employee discount on purchases at adidas.
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days").
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate products and services at discounted prices
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
Brzmi dobrze? Aplikuj tutaj i twórz z nami naszą przyszłość.
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
Adidas has been shaping the world of sports for more than 90 years, developing innovative and fashionable sports products. Employed more than 59.000 employees worldwide and chosen as one of the most appealing employers.
In East Europe, it has 4 commercial divisions in different locations. Our diversed team counts more than 500 employees accross 7 countries, including own retail stores.