- Porcelanowa 17, 40-246 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Do you have a passion for logistics? Are you a great communicator and able to build constructive relationships with customers and suppliers? Join our team if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career!
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced Planners and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; a high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
So what’s this job all about?
As Assistant Transport Planner you will be responsible for a correct settlement of all transport orders of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters, linked to the administrative, commercial and operational activities of the intermodal product, within the Trailer Business Unit.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of communication between the Customers, or the Customer Service department, rail and trucking suppliers, and operational departments, in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Administrative and communicative support to the Transport Planners;
- Making sure that all changes, delays, extra costs and / or calamities are communicated to the customers, or the Customer Service department, who will inform the customers;
- Confirming, or taking care of confirmation of the above to the trucking supply;
- Checking data after loading and comparing this data with booking details.
- Commercial support to customers directly, and to internal customer service teams, including spot load chasing.
- Optimisation of company trains (over time, after training program).
- Minimisation of empty kilometres from delivery to collection (over time, after training program).
- Optimisation of available trucking supply (over time, after training program).
But on that first morning before you get down to work… we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a cup of coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
Who are we?
At P&O Ferrymasters, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by Dubai World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries across the continent, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus.
Who are you?
As Assistant Transport Planner you are eager to learn at fast pace, take responsibility, possess excellent communication skills, and can work independently.
- Are educated to a minimum of Bachelor-level or equivalent (preferably in logistics);
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role;
- Have good command of Polish and English language (additionally command of Czech language is preferred);
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Are customer orientated and accurate.
P&O Ferrymasters offers a competitive package in line with
the seniority of the position.
Do you have what we’re looking for? And does this sound like
the perfect opportunity for you? We hope so – in which case,
now’s the time to let us know! Please apply with your CV
and covering letter via Aplikuj button.
We look forward to hearing from you…
Visit our website www.poferrymasters.com
Agency calls not appreciated